We are absolutely thrilled to introduce our custom Doyle and Field Jacket program. These two iconic shapes will now be produced by Rochester Tailored Clothing at the historic Hickey Freeman factory in New York.
We have an incredible opportunity for you guys. We've sourced these seven fabrics from our contacts at Joseph Abboud - an American tailoring brand that's famous for their innovative fabrics and unique blends. There's three brushed flannels and four wool/linen cross-weaves. They are absolutely stunning, and every option has distinct texture and color accents that you won't see elsewhere.
Inventory is super limited... we can do only 2 or 3 pieces per fabric. Once they're gone, they're gone forever. Don't miss this chance to get something really exceptional.
1. Our in-house designs will be precisely machine-cut and meticulously handcrafted by the best and oldest tailored clothing factory in the United States.
2. You can choose from 16 different buttons.. including a beautiful range of natural mother-of-pearl options.
3. The interior seams of every jacket are fully taped and finished, and you can choose from 16 different fabric colors for this inside taping.
4. An embroidered name label will be placed inside your jacket to personalize it
5. Sleeve length and body length can be modified in 0.5" increments. Chest sizes from 34 to 48 are available.
The Doyle Jacket The Doyle is our loving homage to the classic French work jacket. Two open patch pockets sit at the hip. They're doubled against the body, allowing your hands to use them both from the side and from the top. A single exterior pocket and a long interior pocket sit on either sides of the chest. The sleeves close with a functional single cuff, and can be unbuttoned and pushed up your forearms. The rear is single vented and the soft top point collar cuts a rakish profile whether open or closed.
The Field Jacket This piece is a military-styled variant of the Doyle which works brilliantly with both casual and biz-caz looks. Sizing on this piece is identical to the Doyle. The Fatigue jacket has four button flap pockets on the front, functional single-button cuffs, and a single-vented back.
Measurements & Sizing
"Note: All measurements are shown in inches. For the Doyle jacket, "Chest" is measured from one seam under the armpit to the other. "Shoulder" is measured from one shoulder seam to the other, on the rear of the shirt. "Sleeve" is measured from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve. "Length" is measured from the base of the collar (where it attaches to the jacket body) to the bottom of the tail.
DOYLE & FIELD JACKET SIZE CHART
1. All sales are final. Each piece is cut to order.
2. Delivery is scheduled approximately 6-8 weeks from order placement.
3. Fabric availability can change on a daily basis. After you place your order, we'll immediately submit it with RTC. If the fabric is unavailable, you will be notified within a few working days.
More Items to Consider
News & Updates
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
GET IN TOUCH
2220 Pullman Lane, Redondo Beach California 90278
Facebook user? If so, click on our social link and message us for the quickest response.
Modern Essentials of Uncompromising Quality. Each item is meticulously produced in North America and Europe and designed for enduring style & maximum value. Since 2008, Epaulet has designed menswear to the exacting specifications of their customers and friends. Welcome to our community!