Please note: this is a preorder project slated for delivery in November 2021.
May we present a rad new direction for our iconic Chainstitch shirt! We've sourced a beautiful PFD (prepare-for-dye) twill from Japan's Kurabo mill. It's 100% cotton, 5.7oz in weight, and it has a subtle slub texture to the twill. This thick and comfortable cloth is wearable for most of the year, but it's especially good for the cooler months. Here's how the project works:
1) We're cutting exactly 100 units. The base white shirts are already in development as we speak, so we can cut down on the delivery time. This is also our lowest pricing to date for the Chainstitch shirt.
2) You can choose from 6 solid colors: Optic White, Indigo, Shadow Olive, Black Grape, and Mocha.
3) We're also offering both Indigo and Shadow Shibori Stripe. This is an intricate handmade tiedye effect. There's nothing else like it! Shibori is a $20 upcharge.
4) We have five buttons available to choose from. Two colors of Corozo nut, two colors of Horn for a $10 upcharge, and an absolutely radiant Freshwater River Mother of Pearl for a $20 upcharge.
5) These dyed shirts are preshrunk, very soft, extremely comfortable, and really tough. They are a perfect casual item that can stand up admirably to daily wear!
6) All presales are final. There may be some open stock upon delivery, but preordering will guarantee your exact preferred mix of color and buttons. As the white shirts are in production, the quantity per size is limited. Once a size sells out, it's gone for good. So definitely order sooner than later if you're interested!
Each Chainstitch Shirt has our signature athletic slim fit. It has a compact unlined spread collar that cuts a great profile when worn open. Its side seams are secured with a long continuous "chainstitch" line of thread - which is unparalleled for strength and finished with a functional gusset and a runoff of the chainstitch thread. One patch pocket sits on the chest. The mid-length tail allows you to wear the shirt tucked or untucked. It's a rugged style that works seamlessly in our collection and can be dressed up or down.
All measurements are shown in inches. "Chest" is measured from one seam at the armpit to the other. "Shoulder" is measured from one shoulder seam to the other. "Sleeve" is measured from the shoulder seam to the cuff. "Length" is measured from the base of the collar (where it attaches to the shirt) to the bottom of the tail.