Welcome to our Winter 2018 Southwick Single Cuts Event!
After personally hunting through the stacks at Southwick's factory in Haverhill, MA... we're thrilled to present the very "best of the best" from their archives. Each fabric listed in this item only has enough yardage to make anywhere from one to a handful of suits.
Working with our signature slim athletic fit, you can choose an array of details to create your very own custom suit. Each piece will be expressly made for you! These fabrics hail from some of the finest mills in the world (Loro Piana, Harris Tweed, Lanificio Di Pray) and we're able to offer them at a fraction of the typical price through this promotion. It's an excellent opportunity! Order now and your new suit will be at your doorstep between 4 and 6 weeks.
Southwick Single Cuts 2 from Epaulet on Vimeo.
The Sportcoat shape that we offer is our unconstructed "Dartmouth" model, which its gorgeous Neopolitan soft shoulder. It will be made with a two button front, an unlined body, and a double-vented back.
We offer 5 fits in trousers: Walt, Rudy, Driggs, Taylor & Gable. You can choose your size and waistband details.
The following customizations are possible:
1) Chest sizes 34 to 52, odds and even sizes
2) Body length can be S, L, or XLong
3) Sleeve length can be finished at any measurement, down to the half inch
4) Waist can be taken in or let out by up to 2 inches, in half inch increments
5) You may choose your buttons, your liner, and your pocket configurations (open patch, inset with flap, patch with flap).
6) If you've made a jacket with us before, we can reference your prior measurements and order into that.
7) Choose your trouser fit and waistband details. Trousers come through with a 38" unfinished inseam.
Each jacket is sized according to our standard Epaulet x Southwick sportcoat.
If you own other Epaulet items (Rivet Chinos, Doyle jackets, etc), we'd be happy to help you nail down your suiting sizes. And if you're new to Epaulet altogether, feel free to reach out to us for assistance. We're very experienced with fitting customers remotely.
+ Order Terms
1. All sales are final. Each piece is cut to order.
2. If you are unsure of your size, we recommend reserving the fabric with an order and working with us to determine your fitting
3. Delivery is scheduled approximately 4-6 weeks from order placement.
4. Domestic orders will be shipped directly to you from the factory. International orders will be sent from Epaulet in Los Angeles
Note: All measurements are shown in inches. "Chest" is measured from one armpit seam to the other. "Sleeve" is measured from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff. "Shoulder" is measured from one shoulder seam to the other. "Length" is measured from the base of the rear collar to the bottom of the garment.
Please note that each jacket has approximately 1 inch of seam allowance in the sleeves that can be let out, and 1 inch of seam allowance in the chest and body. Many customers find Epaulet by Southwick jackets to have a great fit "off the rack." However, it's common for a proper sportcoat to require a little bit of tailoring to fit exactly right. This is a solid item and you'll find that quality tailoring is worth the investment.