We here at Epaulet have a wide array of options to fit you in any garment for any occasion. If you own an Epaulet item then we can easily fine-tune measurements, and if you don't that's no problem! We'll ship you try-on items and work over email/phone to get you fitted.
Custom apparel is a large branch of the Epaulet brand. We can size you in custom shirting, trousers, suiting and leather jackets. Each category is detailed below on how to get your fitting started.
And if you're local to Los Angeles or visiting the area check out our Hermosa studio - we can do a fitting in person. We have open hours from 11am to 4pm Monday - Friday.
Epaulet by Individualized Custom Shirting
One of our largest custom programs, we offer a huge array of fabrics and details to fit all of your shirting needs. Made right here in the USA, your shirt(s) will be made in 4 to 6 weeks and shipped directly to you. There are several ways we can get you fitted:
1. If you've worn an Epaulet shirt before, drop us an email. We can easily reference those measurements and get your fit dialed in.
2. You can also take key measurements from a shirt that fits you well using our 'how-to-measure' GUIDE. We'll then plug those into your custom measurements.
3. We can send you a try-on shirt in the mail. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and work with pictures over email/phone. Payment can me made by CLICKING HERE . Note - this is a non-refundable payment towards your MTO trouser.
4. If you're looking to tweak an existing custom shirt profile, no problem at all. Just send us some images and we can dial in your next order.
Epaulet Made-to-Order Trousers
Trousers are the bedrock of the Epaulet custom offerings. We work with Hertling Trousers based out of Brooklyn, New York. This institution has produced hand-tailored pants for the better part of 50 years.
1. We have 5 fits to choose and an array of customizable details. CLICK HERE to read about our MTO trouser program.
2. You can view all of our fabrics HERE.
3. We can send you try-on trousers in the mail. Email us email@example.com to start a conversation on sizing and fit. Payment can me made for the try-on pair by CLICKING HERE. Note - this is a non-refundable payment towards your MTO trouser.
Epaulet by Southwick Sportcoats & Suiting
Working with our signature slim athletic fit, you can choose an array of details to create your very own custom suit. Each suit will be expressly made for you at the esteemed Southwick Clothes of Haverhill, Massachusetts. CLICK HERE to view our online gallery of offerings.
If you can't make it to our LA studio, we're more than happy to send you try-on suiting to get your fit dialed in. There are a couple of options for a fitting:
1. If you've worn an Epaulet by Southwick or Brooks Brothers suit email us firstname.lastname@example.org . We can easily reference those measurements and get your fit dialed in.
2. We can send you try-on suiting in the mail. Email us here to start a conversation on sizing and fit. Payment can me made for the try-on suiting by CLICKING HERE. Note - this is a non-refundable payment towards your MTO suiting.
Aero x Epaulet Made to Order Leather Jackets
Our newest MTO category, we're thrilled to be working with Aero Leathers out of Scotland as one of their handful or US retailers. We've taken the simple Cafe Racer shape and allowed you to dial in sizing and customize details. Click here to learn more about the project.
If you can't make it to our LA studio, we're more than happy to send you try-on leather jackets to get your fit dialed in. Here's how the process works:
1. Pay for your jacket in full HERE. Also email us to start the fitting conversation and assess the best try-on size to send to you.